Thank you for your interest in Coachlight Village!
In order to process your application, please be sure that you have submitted ALL of the following items to the Leasing Office:
- Rental Application (Access online applications below; required for every occupant 18+)
- $200 Holding Fee – REQUIRED to hold apartment for you; must be submitted at time of application (Refundable if application is denied)
- Proof of Income (3-4 recent pay stubs)
*Please Note: Security Deposit (Equal to one month’s rent) and First Month’s Rent is due at time of approval. Certified checks or money orders ONLY. Must be submitted in (2) separate checks and cannot be accepted in (1) combined check.
You may submit your Holding Fee in one of the following (2) ways:
- Check or Money Order – Please make payable to Coachlight Village.
- Via Paylease.com – To set up your NEW account, please contact the property you are applying to first to receive your Account Number.
Please follow the links below to access/print the rental application or electronically complete your application now.